Offline Raid Protection
Offline Raid Protection (also known as ORP) is a PVP gamemode that is designed to protect your progression when you are offline.
The ORP system starts as soon as your tribe goes Offline.
There will be a 15 minute counter for your base and dino’s to go into ORP.
When the 15 minute timer reaches 0 your tribe belongings will be Offline Raid Protected.
Structures and dino’s cannot be harmed/killed when they are in ORP.
About the Cluster:
The main goal of this Cluster is to run based on Official settings.
Some of these settings are changed, some features are added.
More regarding these changes and additional features you can find below:
– Long-term cluster with no wipes
– Full Cluster (means all maps are available)
– 1 extra Map rotator (for explorer note gathering)
– 3x Exp, Harvesting, Taming, Breeding
– Weekend rates 4x Exp, Harvesting, Taming, Breeding
– Tribe imprinting (tribe members can do your imprints)
– No mindwipe cooldown
– No Upload timer
– Stack size changes on some resources
– CrossArk Cluster chat
– Seasonal events with special prices
– Continual Improvement