Genesis: Part 2
Genesis: Part 2 is the fifth and final paid DLC Expansion Pack for ARK Survival Evolved.
Genesis: Part 2 has survivors exploring a vast world filled with strange new biomes, story missions, and exotic creatures. The map is set aboard the massive Genesis-Ship with two rings: on the right side is a regular ring with green terrain as well as normal creatures and the left side is a corrupted ring full of purple terrain and horrifying creatures. The ship is traveling through deep space looking for a habitable planet.
Like Genesis: Part 1, Genesis: Part 2 includes missions. These missions include hunt missions, races, gauntlet missions, and more. These missions give hexagons and non-grindable loot upon completion, as well as certain effects, such as taming speed increase & more. Missions can take place in the Genesis Simulation (where you will not lose your items if you die), and some outside of it. Each mission has a gamma, beta, and alpha difficulty, with each higher difficulty providing better rewards.
All missions of a respective difficulty level must be completed before the Rockwell Prime boss fight can be started on that difficulty.
Plattform: Steam / EPIC Games
Gamemode: PvP (Offline Raid Protection)
Max. wild Dino Level: 150
- Long term cluster (no wipe)
- Full Cluster (means all maps are available)
- Tribe imprinting (tribe members can imprint your dino’s for you)
- No mindwipe cooldown
- No uploadtimer
- QoL changes (stack size changes for some resources)
- CrossArk Cluster chat (discord intregrated)
- Seasonal Special events to win special prices.
- New/Returning player starter kit (can be redeemed in discord)